Mixer/Disperser/emulsioner Complete process equipment
- Vacuum deaereation
- Temperature measurement and control
- Heating and cooling
- Download the finished product, cleaning and sterilization.
- 26th Mar 2020 (4 days ago)
- Anchor stirrer with ABB 1.5 kW motor type M2AA 090 L4 and speed 1500 rpm. TECNOTRANS SABER C502F 1.5 kW and 1500 rpm speed reducer. Cowles agitator with ABB engine Useful volume: 200 LF Total volume: 338 LT Minimum volume: 125 LT Interior free height: 275 mm. Exchange surface: 1.5 m2 Pressure shirt design: 3 bar Ag power Anchor: 1.5 kW Emulsifying power: 5.5 kW Colloidal mill power: 5.5 kW Warm-up time: 15 min Steam consumption: 28 kg. Cooling time: 30 min Cooling water flow: 1.5 m3 / h. Empty pump power: 2.2 kW Discharge valve (ball): 40 dn. Solid bottom hopper: 7l. Hydraulic central power: 0.37 kW. Dimensions: Height: 2750 mm Length: 2450 mm Width: 1175 mm
BACHILLER PC-200 Complete Process equipment (year 2004 but UNUSED). Inox.
Processes: Dispersion, emulsion, humidification, grinding, homogenization, dissolution, mixing, suspension and vacuum deaeration. For suspensions, emulsions and dispersions. For the preparation of any liquid or pasty product since all manufacturing operations can be carried out in a single device, from the loading of the ingredients to the deaerated and preparation prior to packaging. It combines different basic elements of agitation such as the colloid mill, disperser and mixer-scraper ideal for suspensions, emulsions and dispersions.
Sectors: pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food or chemical industry.
The PC incorporates:
– Agitation, grinding and dispersion devices with independent actuation.
– Colloid mill with real grinding action, thanks to the milling of its elements and the regulation of separation between stator and rotor.
– Speeds and types of exchange impellers to perform all types of emulsions even at room temperature.
– Dynamic thin layer aeration system on which the vacuum acts.
– Special scraper system for the constant renewal of the product in contact with the walls.
– Double heating-cooling outer shirt with optimal fluid distribution.
Pharmaceutical industry: Creams, ointments, toothpaste, lotions, eye drops, suppository masses, syrups, etc.
Cosmetics: Lotions, creams, cosmetic milks, fluid makeups, lipstick masses, shampoos, shaving creams, masks, gels.
Food industry: Sauces for salad, ketchups, marinades, essences, mayonnaise, baby food, melted cheeses, dairy products, canned soups, fruit concentrates, space pastes, etc.
Chemical industry: Shoe polish, polish for cars, polishing pastes, solution and dyeing of impregnation products for fabrics, sealing putties, detergents, etc.
- Bishop Auckland, County Durham
- Tom Mattimoe